Monday, August 06, 2012

She's married!

My little sister is married! Can I just say how weird that is.  Because it's weird.  

She is married.  She has a husband.  I have a brother in law.  
Can you tell I'm new to this thing, ha? 

I am so happy for her! Melissa and Cameron decided to elope so they had the judge marry them, and he did it in his backyard.  Our immediate family members came, but with my family of 10, it's still a lot of people.  It was a beautiful ceremony full of crying mothers and goo goo eyes from the bride and groom.  Melissa couldn't have picked a better guy for herself.

Congratulations Melissa and Cameron!



























1 comment:

  1. okay miss skinny sam.. you are withering away! hot mama!

    beautiful pictures.

    xoxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...