Sunday, August 12, 2012

Summer is ending :(






Last week I moved back to my hometown to be closer to the school I'm going to be teaching at.  It's bitter sweet.  Mostly bitter.  I loved my old ward and the people I lived by and the fact that I was so close to the canyon.  Saturday, a few people from my old ward got together to go on a hike and BBQ.  We went up to Timpanogas Falls which was really cool because I had never been there before.  Afterwards, we BBQ'd Carne Asada and I can't even tell you how amazingly delicious it was.  Now I want some more!  It was a good way to wrap up the summer before school starts.  In 8 days.  People, I will be teaching school in 8 days.  Weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...