This was taken in Ashley's mom's bathroom back in 2007. Clearly, we thought we were pretty cool.
1. What do you do when you're sick? (Do you act like a baby? Tough it out? Have any weird cravings? Cry?)
It depends on what kind of sick I am. If I have a cold I can usually tough it out on my own. I try to get lots of sleep and drink lots of orange juice and Emergen-C. I don't like to take medicine unless I absolutely need it. If I'm the throw up kinda sick, I usually want my mom. I revert back to a little kid and need my mom to take care of me, ha.
2. What do you do to find motivation when you feel you've lost it?
That's a great question. I don't think there's one set answer, but I just try to find something new to do, or do something I love that I haven't done in awhile. A run up the canyon is usually pretty good motivation. It clears my head.
3. Do you wish time away or do you savor every moment?
I do both, but I think I'm more guilty of wishing it away. I need to be better of making the best of every moment. Sometimes I'm so worried about what's gonna happen tomorrow that I forget I still need to live today.
4. If you could be any mythological creature, what would you be, and why?
Umm, hello, a Wizard! Or a witch I guess because I'm a girl. And I would totally go to Hogwarts.
5. What is your current biggest weakness and are you working on fixing it?
French fries. I'm always working on fixing that one :)
6. How do you greet someone when meeting them for the first time?
I usually say, "What's your name? Hi, I'm Sam" and it includes a smile and sometimes a handshake.
7. How do you grocery shop? (Do you write up a list? Go in with no idea what you're looking for? Have meal plans? Bring your own shopping bags?)
I usually have a list of things I need but then I go in the store and see what looks good. It's the worst when I'm hungry because I come out with all sorts of unhealthy stuff.
Link up with Gentri!