Monday, June 11, 2012

Last Week. And The Week Before.
















  • Memorial Day at IKEA.  Checking out the beds of course.
  • Free school supplies! Woot!
  • Running.
  • Awww, my parents :)
  • Got the keys to my classroom!!
  • Running the Dirty Dash! Funnest thing ever!
  • A couple guys from our ward were golfing and each apartment was a different hole.  They gave us the option of an act of service or spiritual thought for letting them use our apartment.  We choose a song.
  • Day one of my Language Arts Common Core Training.
  • Day two of my Language Arts Common Core Training.  About as exciting as it sounds.
  • I see London, I see Sam's Town! (Name that band . . .)
  • Ahhh, California Adventure!!! (There will be more on this later.)
  • Happiest Place on Earth :)
  • A day at the beach.
  • The drive home through southern Utah.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh!!! i can't wait to see pics of DL and more so to hear about it in person!!!!!!!!!!

    miss you. like.. a LOT.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...