Sunday, August 05, 2012

Project 365










  • Love this shot.  Don't you miss the days where you could wear your dad's t-shirt as a dress?
  • Amberly's birthday party! 
  • A day in my classroom.
  • Blueberry pancakes.  After I took this, I added some raspberries too. Sooo good!
  • Snack.
  • Went to the Conference Center in Salt Lake to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Pioneer Day Concert.
  • Batman!!! What a great way to end the trilogy.








  • Fireworks at Ward Prayer because my ward rocks.
  • USwirl
  • I love rain, especially when there are rainbows.
  • Working out.
  • Trying out a new fish eye lens app.  I don't know how I like it.
  • Bluffdale Rodeo.  I didn't even know Bluffdale had a rodeo.
  • Hiking Stewart Falls.  







  • Cutting out some stuff for my classroom.
  • Taking advantage of the pool before I moved.
  • Same thing, different day.
  • My roommate threw me a farewell party, complete with a cake and all. She is so sweet!
  • My little sister got married!
  • Plane.  
  • My little brother and two neighbor kids asked me if they could wash my car. I think they might've made it more dirty than it was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...