Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summer Movies

There have been a lot of good movies that came out this summer.  Let's just recap, shall we.


First off, The Avengers.  I know this came out back in May, but it's so good that it can't be left off from this list.  First off, amazing cast.  Second, hilarious.  Third, Thor. Fourth, Iron Man. Fifth, Thor.



This movie was better than I thought it was going to be.  I thought the imagery in the movie was beautiful and Kristen Stewart actually wasn't half bad.  (Except for when she yelled to try and motivate the troops. Gah!)



I didn't really care about seeing this movie, but it was pretty good.  I actually really liked it.  I'm still torn between deciding if I like Tobey better as Spiderman (and I think I do), but I loved Emma Stone in this.



What a cool movie this is!  If you're going to watch it, you need to make sure you are really paying attention because it's a silent movie.  I think it's so cool you can tell a whole story that makes sense while using little to no words.



Such a cute movie! It was a lot different than I expected, only because I really didn't know the plot line.  It made me want to talk in an Irish Accent though.


Want to see:


Can't tell you how excited I am to see this one!  The last two Batman's have been amazing and I can't wait to see what this one holds.



I think this movie looks so cute! Every one needs a heart felt kid movie in their life, and this will be mine.


Leonardo DiCaprio as Jay Gatsby? Yes please.  It's a Baz Luhrmann so I'm interested to see the take he has on it because he has a very unique feel to his movies.  Regardless, Merry Christmas to me!



And last, but most certainly not least, Superman: Man of Steel.  That isn't the movie cover, but who cares, it's Superman.

2 comments:

  1. i haven't seen any of these. what have i been doing?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...