Sunday, July 08, 2012

Independence Day

I love the 4th of July.  This holiday is one of my favorites.  I love seeing everybody out celebrating our great country.  I love seeing the red, white, and blue and the flags waving.  This year we went to see the balloons and the parade.  We were able to see the balloons go up which was nice because last year it was too windy to let them go.  After that we had a big BBQ at my parents house.  Nothing says American like some BBQ'd hamburgers















I seem to be a day late and a dollar short these days, but that's life sometimes.  I haven't posted my Project 365 in forever! I'm hoping I can remember what I did each day and there will be a massive post to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...