Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dum dum dum dum (That's Supposed To Be Here Comes The Bride)

My roommate Melissa is getting hitched next month and she let me take some bridals of her.  We had fun and I discovered another location to take pictures. Double bonus!  The lighting was a pain to deal with, but I think we got some cute ones.  I need to learn more about how to get good shots in different lighting.  So, here are a butt load of pictures of my cutie-pa-tootie roommate.
























5 comments:

  1. Great shots! I love the one in black and white. Beautiful composition. What camera and lens do you have?

    If you ever have photography questions, I'm always willing to help! Just shoot me an email: abriphotography@gmail.com

    www.andreabrionnephoto.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRRRRRRL! Your photography is MAGICAL! Hooray for beautiful new locations...they have a wonderful way of making photos extra special. She is a VERY beautiful bride...that top right picture with the big trees in the back is absolutely GORGEOUS! Happy Weekend!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...