Friday, January 06, 2012

The Other Day

I always love it when Kiley comes into town.  Her son Jaden had just turned the big 2 and she wanted pictures of him so Ashley and I happily obliged.  People probably thought he was some hot shot, celebrity baby because there were two photographers snapping away.  Jaden is just that cute.  He is one wiggly little boy though.  After we took pictures of Jaden (and of ourselves) we went to the cutest little Italian restaurant La Dolce Vida.  Mmmm, it was good.  It was the best Chicken Alfredo I've ever had.  










Sorry for the repeated pictures of Ashley and me in glasses.  I couldn't decide which one and then I was like, "Oh this is my blog, I'm posting them all."  So yeah.  Ashley is in the process of buying new glasses so we were testing them out, hence, the glasses.  Now I really want some.  Dang my perfect eye sight!

3 comments:

  1. Great pics! What kinda of camera do you have? I'm DYING for a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you about glasses! I want some, but no need. Dang it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. valerie, I have a nikon d3100. it's pretty nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...