Friday, December 16, 2011

Fill in the Blank


1.   My most favorite "little thing" is     taking a hot bath on a cold day.  This is definitely up there on my list of most favorite things  .

2.   I'd give anything to  go to the beach right now.  And Disneyland.  That sounds pretty fun right now    .

3.  I can't believe   I lost 7lbs in less than 24 hours.  Too bad it won't stay off   .

4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is   getting out of bed.  High aspirations, I know.  I was sick all last night and have zero energy to do anything    .

5.  The last thing I want to do today is   clean my kitchen.  My roommates all went home for the break and I'm left with the nasty kitchen .

6.  If I were writing my own blank today, it would say:  "If you were an ice cream flavor, which flavor would you be?"   .

7.  My favorite candle scent is   green apple for my room but if it's for the whole house, I'm a fan of something that smells baked and cinnamon-y so it smells like I cooked something :)  .

1 comment:

  1. i want to get the flu to loose 7 lbs.. hehe jk kind of..

    yummm candles. i love that kind too. its a good one. just learned something new about you.

    if i were ice cream i would be grasshopper. it's delish.

    LOVE YOU!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...