Friday, December 16, 2011

Moms are the best.





Thursday night I caught a nasty flu bug that made the toilet my new best friend.  Let's just say I won't be eating Spaghetti anytime soon.  (TMI, I know).  I lost 7lbs in about 12 hours.  Too bad I can't keep that off.  It definitely wasn't how I wanted to end the semester, but I'm glad it didn't hit during finals.

Friday morning I asked my mom if she would bring me some soup and sprite and she showed up equipped with enough food for many stomach flu's and cleaning supplies to sanitize my bathroom.  Mom's rock.  My mom especially.  Friday was spent laying in bed watching movies (and catching up on Parenthood. Love that show!).  Luckily it was just a 24 hour thing so I was better by Friday night.

On a happier note, Briar is home.  Aaaand, Christmas is in 1 week and 1 hour.  Booyah!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...