Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Hair on the Door . . . Dun dun dun

So, I came home from class today and found this on my door:


Yes, that's hair clipped onto my door.  Creepy?  I've seen too many Criminal Mind's episodes to not be freaked out by this.  I talked to all my roommates and none of them knew why it was there, and we were all a little creeped out.  I left at 7:45 this morning and it wasn't there, and my roommate left at 9:30 and it was there.  So sometime between 7:45 and 9:30 it was put on our door by who I'm imagining in my head as some creepy kid that hasn't showered in a week and is wearing a black trench coat.  (Wouldn't I make a great detective, ha). We reported it to the apartment complex and called the police just to be safe.  The cop made me feel like an idiot, but oh well.  At least the nasty, taped together hair is now gone.

On a unrelated note, check out my new shower curtain.  Pretty dang cool if I do say so myself.  Now I have reading material while I'm in the bathroom.  Just kidding!  But really . . .


5 comments:

  1. that is soooooooooooo freaking creepy!!!!! i would die!!!!! ohmygosh so.freaking.scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you throw it away? or what did you guys do with it?? haha now i want to watch an episode of criminal minds tonight :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watch Criminal Minds just as much...and I would totally be freaked out! CREEPY!

    Love the shower curtain! That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to talk to Teresa ockey about people's hair-it means something in the Navajo culture. Scary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that is soooooo creepy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...