Friday, November 25, 2011

Fill in the Blank




1.   Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of   an overrated experience.  I have yet to find a deal worth getting out of bed for.  I went a few years ago and the lines are not worth it to me. 

2.   If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for   movies      .

3.  The best thing I ate yesterday was    the green goodness.  That's not the real name but that's what I call it.  Mmmmm, it's a pistachio desert thing that is heaven in my mouth   .

4. Something I've been learning lately is    that life is funny sometimes    .

5.  I cannot start my day without   taking a shower.  I feel all gross if I don't shower in the morning .

6.  My nighttime attire consists of   usually a giant t-shirt and sweat pants.  Sometimes I ditch the sweat pants though because sleeping pantless is the bomb .

7.  I am looking forward to   the end of the semester!  Ahhhh! I just have to survive the next three weeks and then freedom from homework.  Til January that is  .


Link up

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on both the shopping and the end of the semester! Can't wait until the end! And can't wait until I don't have to worry about those Christmas presents anymore. Have a swell weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a happy Thanksgiving, of course!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...