1. The most selfless thing I've ever done was I don't know. I hope that I've done selfless things. I know that I need to be better and do more selfless things because it's always so worth it, but I get selfish and lazy. Maybe this question is a good way to get me to do something :)
2. When it comes to working out I wish I was more motivated with it. I love it. It always feels so good when it's done, but it's the getting there part that is the hardest .
3. A woman should always believe in herself and trust her instincts.
4. I wish I could apparate (like in Harry Potter) and then I'd get rid of my car and travel the world. It would be awesome!
5. A best friend is someone who you can be 100% yourself with. You can be silly, sad, happy, onery, quiet, loud, everything with and know they'll always be there .
6. I can't get enough of the fall weather! Seriously I am in love with the weather right now .
7. This weekend I am seeing Captain America, dying my hair, doing homework, cleaning the kitchen, hanging out with great friends, and hopefully heading up the canyon to see the trees .