Friday, September 02, 2011

This Week




Top to Bottom, Left to Right:


  • Weepies concert! Oh yeah!
  • Aubrey's boots.  I swear, she could wear a trash bag and still look adorable.  
  • Playing Monopoly Jr. with Aubrey.  I totally kicked her butt, ha!  Ok, she's only six so I had the upper hand. 
  • I love the light that comes through the curtain in our kitchen.  
  • This is when I was snapping shots in my room and it came out blurry and then I forgot to take another picture that day, so this is my blurry window/bookcase
  • Me.
  • Skyping with Briar.  I sure miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...