Sunday, September 04, 2011

Top 10 Reasons Why Fall is The Best Season. Ever.


Hands down, fall is the best season.  If I could live in a place that was fall all year round, I would. So, in no particular order, here are the reasons:


  • You get to wear sweaters, and cardigans, and scarfs, and boots.
  • It is starting to get chilly.  Not freezing like winter, but you have the crispness in the air and it's not "I'm so hot I want to die" weather anymore.
  • The leaves change color.  No explanation needed.
  • The fall fashion color palate is the best.  You have the deep, rich colors.  The oranges, yellows, browns, purples, greens.  They rock.
  • My birthday is in the fall.  
  • You can start drinking things like cider and hot chocolate.
  • Halloween!
  • Fall reminds me of school starting, and when school starts you can buy new school supplies and I am kinda a nerd and LOVE buying school supplies. So fall = new school supplies.
  • The new season of The Office comes out.  Booyah!
  • Fall just rocks.

So there you have it.  In case you weren't aware before, fall is the best season.


1 comment:

  1. I agree on all accounts. And I'm a total nerd, too. I'm not even in school anymore, but fall makes me miss it every year! Fall weather has officially arrived in St. Louis - I hope you're getting to enjoy it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...