Hands down, fall is the best season. If I could live in a place that was fall all year round, I would. So, in no particular order, here are the reasons:
- You get to wear sweaters, and cardigans, and scarfs, and boots.
- It is starting to get chilly. Not freezing like winter, but you have the crispness in the air and it's not "I'm so hot I want to die" weather anymore.
- The leaves change color. No explanation needed.
- The fall fashion color palate is the best. You have the deep, rich colors. The oranges, yellows, browns, purples, greens. They rock.
- My birthday is in the fall.
- You can start drinking things like cider and hot chocolate.
- Fall reminds me of school starting, and when school starts you can buy new school supplies and I am kinda a nerd and LOVE buying school supplies. So fall = new school supplies.
- The new season of The Office comes out. Booyah!
- Fall just rocks.
So there you have it. In case you weren't aware before, fall is the best season.