Friday, September 02, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!



1.   One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is   my compulsive habit of buying clothes i don't need.  but seriously, target has some cute stuff.  and some good deals.

2.    being the center of attention      makes me feel awkward.

3.  I can't    imagine life    without,    my friends and family (yes, I know I stole this, but she had a good answer.)

4.    string cheese     is my favorite snack.

5.  Lately I've been     silently cursing my teachers in my head for the amount of money they make me spend on textbooks.  Also, for the amount of time they make me read for their class.  Good bye social life .

6.  If at first you don't succeed    give up, it'll never happen. HA! totally just kidding! My real answer is if at first you don't succeed, try again til you do.  Really, it's that simple.

7.  Fall is    a season that should be year round.  If there was a country/city/state/location that was fall year round (including the colors and the crispness) I would move there in a heart beat.


3 comments:

  1. Bwahahaahahaha! If at first you don't succeed--give up! I totally cracked up! =)


    <3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe! If at first you don't succeed, give up!!!! Yep, that is how I feel sometimes, but then it frustrates me that something got the better of me, so I stick to it till I conquer it!! :) I am so happy Fall is here too!!! Yippie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved #7. I'd actually do the same for winter, if there was a place like that in Spain (I'm Spanish). haha

    Beautiful blog; loved the header! Hope you find the time to come visit me too sometime.


    mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...