Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mr. Mcavoy

A couple nights ago I went and saw Xmen, and if you've seen it you know that James Mcavoy is in it.  James (yes, we're on a first name basis) is definitely in my top 10 of hot celebrity male crushes.  Last night as I was admiring his face in the movie, a thought crossed my mind.  He really isn't that attractive.  There is nothing super special about his face that makes him cute.  In fact, he's kinda funny looking.





But the thing is, even if his face isn't the most cute face I've ever seen, there is still something about him that is dang cute.  It isn't always the face or the body that makes the guy hot.  It's the whole essence.  James Mcavoy is attractive because of who he is.  It's his charisma and his charm.  Okay, and his smile.  And his eyes.

Agree?  Disagree?

Okay, well I'm going to watch a movie with James Mcavoy in it now.



1 comment:

  1. I think he is totally adorable. My first boyfriend looked a bit like him while we were dating in high school, but not anymore (sadness.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...