Saturday, August 20, 2011

Moving is overrated.

Yesterday and today was spent packing, cleaning, carry heavy boxes, unpacking, organizing, decorating, and swearing to myself that I am not moving again for a very long time.  I moved into my new apartment today, and it's so nice to have my own room again.

I am in love with my bed.  I'm a little paranoid to sit on it though because my new comforter is white, and me and white don't get along.  But I got T-shirt sheets and pretty much, my bed is heaven.





My second favorite part of my room (the first is my bed, obviously) is my closet.  Seriously, check out that storage space!  I never thought I would be this excited over storage space, ha.


2 comments:

  1. stellar book collection, some of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we must be having a room warming party.. i'll even bring sam a present ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...