1. My idea of pure perfection would be a permanent road trip. Okay, maybe not permanent, because it's always nice to come home, but perfection would be being able to leave when ever and drive where ever, when ever.
2. Kindness makes the world go 'round.
3. If it weren't for the people who sit in front of me in movie theaters I'd always use the seat as a foot rest. Why haven't they invented movie theaters that have chairs with a foot rest yet?
4. Bloggers are some pretty dang cool people. I always made fun of my friend because she blogged, and now I do it.
5. If I had a million dollars I'd buy you a lot of things .
6. I'm glad it's Friday because that means I don't have to work today and I move into my new apartment tomorrow. Ya yeah! The moving part is going to suck, but the having my own big bed part is going to be AMAAAAAZING.
7. Something I'm excited about is that my friend Jeff moved here from Virginia. And that I'm going to the Weepies concert with Brady this week. And that school starts next week. I'm only partially excited for that though.