Sunday, August 28, 2011

Current Read

I finished "The Help" a while ago, but I have just barely gotten a chance to update this.  I'm sure you have all been dying to know what I'm reading now, ha.  Just kidding :)

By the way, "The Help" was amazing.  I would highly recommend this book to anyone.  It's a funny, laugh out loud read that is also very heartfelt.  There was a day at work I quite literally laughed out loud and the girl next to me thought it was funny I was laughing at a book.  I can't wait to see this movie.

I am currently reading "Flipped" by Wendelin Van Draanen.  The movie is adorable, and so far the book is exactly like the movie.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...