Monday, August 29, 2011

Gettin my school on

School started today, so naturally I get a head cold.  Love it.  It's not too bad.  Nothing orange juice and a good night's sleep won't cure.  This is going to be a really busy semester.  18 credits and work.  Hopefully I'll be alive by the end of the semester.  

So, you know how I got a new camera?  Well, of course I have been taking A LOT of pictures.  Here are some of my favorites I've taken:









Aubrey looks like she's about to bite your head off in that last one, ha.  Ok, well that's all for this post.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful pics. ummm you are sick! call me tonight! oh and watch a disney movie, that cures all colds.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...