Wednesday, July 13, 2011

This floor is so cool, I just have to blog about it.

So, a little background.  One weekend while I was living in Logan, my roommates all deserted me and I was really bored.  So I decided to be crafty.  I had an old Pace Salsa jar and some pennies.  Lightbulb!  I thought, "Why don't I hot glue these pennies onto the Pace Salsa jar."  With no regard to the fact that I was defacing government property, I covered the jar in pennies, and it was the coolest thing ever!  I don't have a picture of it because it's packed away at my house, but it was pretty sweet.

Today I found this picutre.



OH MY GOSH! I.MUST.DO.THIS!  Seriously, isn't that so cool?  I hope my future husband doesn't mind the smell of copper or defacing government property because it would be so cool to do this in my house.

Today, I tried to be all domestic and make myself an actual dinner besides quesidillas or cereal.  Someone on a blog had made rice using coconut milk and had said it was soooo good.  I wanted to try it, but let me tell you, it was nasty.  Maybe it was just mine (and that's probably the case) but it did not turn out at all.  It hadn't cooked all the way, so it was still crunchy and the coconut milk just made it taste weird.  Waste of my last two cups of rice.

Back up dinner: cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...