Thursday, July 14, 2011

2/3 done.

Last night I had a dream I was in the Hunger Games.  Well, a sort of Hunger Games.  A bunch of the people I work with at the library were in it, and we weren't in the actual games, we were just getting ready to go into the games.  It was weird.  I'm glad I didn't die.

I finished Catching Fire today.  My new current read is . . . you guessed it . . . Mockingjay.  It's a good think I'm reading this series again because, when I get into a good book I tend to read it so fast because I can't wait to find out what happens next.  Because I am speed reading, I miss out on some things, and reading it again I am seeing all these things I didn't notice before.  I am also picking up on little clues throughout the book because I know how it ends.  I hate how this one ends though.  Dang capitol.

2 comments:

  1. That's funny. My best friend is reading Mockingjay right now and she dreamt last night she was Katniss... With a narrator...
    And I, too, hate the ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that's awesome she had a narrator! i haven't ever had a dream with a narrator in it, but that'd be pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...