Wednesday, July 06, 2011

The Rest of the 4th

This 4th of July was sooo busy.  After the parade, I went back to my apartment so I could get de-sweaty, and then I went over to my friend Brady's house where we (Ashley, Brady, and I) had a BBQ.  It was really good.  I suprisingly didn't take any pictures there. But Ashley took one on her phone.  Yay for camera's on phones.



Later that night, me, Amberly, and one of her friends went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, and then went to Thanksgiving Point to watch the fireworks.  I love fireworks, and the finale at Thanksgiving point was aaammaaaazzinng!





It was a great 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...