Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Lagoon!

Yesterday was my sister Allison's birthday, and she wanted to go to Lagoon, so we (my mom and dad, Allison, Briar, Alli's friend Mandy, and me) went.

Me and the birthday girl.  She turned 22.  Does she look it?  No.  She looks like she's 15.








So they have a guessing booth where they will guess you're weight, age or month of birth.  Allison doesn't look like she's 22.  At all.  So we knew we had a pretty sure shot of winning one of those stuffed animals.  The girl guessed her age to be 16.  You should have seen her face when she told her she was 22.  It was priceless. 

Briar had her guess her weight and she won too.



People decided to start sticking their gum on the wall leading up to the Spider.  It's nasty, but in a cool way.  Has anyone ever been to the gum wall in (I wanna say San Luis?  Or San Luis Obispo) in California?   It is so cool! I contributed a piece of gum to the masterpiece.  (In California, not Lagoon)





This is while we were on the White Roller coaster.  Look at my face! Ha!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...