Thursday, July 07, 2011

This Week.




Top to Bottom, Left to Right:
  • Got a peach shake and it had a whole peach slice in it.  I was very impressed.
  • Went to Mongolian Grill with my mom and sister.  This is the fortune cookie.
  • Had a sleepover with my little sisters, Aubrey and Ashley.  We watched Hook (where we convinced Aubrey our dad was in it because my dad looks like Robin Williams) and painted our toe nails.
  • The Balloon Festival for the 4th of July.
  • Lagoon for Alli's birthday
  • My room is clean.  Ahhhhh! It's a miracle.  Too bad it didn't last long.
  • The beads and seed that hang from my rearview mirrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...