Friday, July 01, 2011

Fill in the Blank FRIDAY


1.   The best news I ever received was      well, I can't actually think of one specific moment when it was the "best news ever".  There have been lots of different moments. 

2.  Something I'm looking forward to is    this weekend.  I think I always mention something about the weekend in these fill in the blanks.  But check this: I work tomorrow (which sucks) but then I don't work Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday, and then only have to work 3 days next week.  Boo yah!

3.  Something I would never do is     never say never. (that is not quoting Justin Beiber)

4.  If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose   Well, I love that Lauren said C.S. Lewis.  I love him.  I think my life coach would be my Savior, Jesus Christ.  I mean, hello?  Can you get a better life coach than that?

5.  If I had to put a label on my style it would be    Sam.  I don't think I really follow a certain style.  I wish I had more style sense, but I just kinda put things together and if I think it looks cute I wear it.

6.  One should always       wash their hands after using the bathroom, signal before turning, and treat others as you want to be treated.

7.  I want to       call in sick tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...