1. The best news I ever received was well, I can't actually think of one specific moment when it was the "best news ever". There have been lots of different moments.
2. Something I'm looking forward to isthis weekend. I think I always mention something about the weekend in these fill in the blanks. But check this: I work tomorrow (which sucks) but then I don't work Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday, and then only have to work 3 days next week. Boo yah!
3. Something I would never do is never say never. (that is not quoting Justin Beiber)
4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose Well, I love that Lauren said C.S. Lewis. I love him. I think my life coach would be my Savior, Jesus Christ. I mean, hello? Can you get a better life coach than that?
5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be Sam. I don't think I really follow a certain style. I wish I had more style sense, but I just kinda put things together and if I think it looks cute I wear it.
6. One should always wash their hands after using the bathroom, signal before turning, and treat others as you want to be treated.