Friday, July 01, 2011

Current Read Update

I finished The Thirteenth Tale today.  It is a really good story.  It's about a famous writer who is about to die, and she wants to tell the true story of her life.  Everytime a reporter would ask her about her life, she would make up a story, so no one knew the truth about Vida Winters.  She writes a letter to a biographer, asking her to come to her house so she can tell her the truth.  If you're looking for something to read, I'd recommend it.

My new current read is The Hunger Games.  I've read it before, but I'm craving it :)  Do you ever crave a book?  I will crave Harry Potter sometimes.  It's nice to lose yourself in someone else's world for awhile.


2 comments:

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...