Friday, July 01, 2011

A Blogpost on Food

Chillin with Amberly, blogging, and watching the Office.  Yay for Friday nights. 



So rememeber my love for Chocolate Cheerios?  Well this morning I had a genius idea to make them even better. 

All you do is add raspberries.  Mmmmmm.





Also, today I got a peach shake, and I was expecting it to just be the flavoring but I was eating it and pulled out a peach.  Not just a little chunk, but a whole slice of peach. 

It's the little things in life that make me happy.  Like whole peach slices in my peach shake.




So yeah.  That's my really random post on what I ate today.  Because I know you all care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...