Thursday, June 30, 2011

RIP Camelbak

This week in pictures.



Top to Bottom, Left to Right:
  • The meters outside my apartment complex.  I love things in rows and patters.
  • A butterfly in the canyon.  It finally landed!
  • A Sunday walk around the Provo Temple.
  • Driving home from Brady's.  I had forgot to take a picture that day.
  • Chocolate Cheerios! Best thing ever!
  • I love this song.  "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane.
  • Sushi for dinner.  Delicious.

Check out my Project 365 blog.


On a sad note, my Camelbak water bottle broke.  Noooo!  I had that water bottle longer than any other water bottle.  The straw top came off, but I'm actually glad it did, because do you see that black nasty in the straw?  Yeah, I didn't know that was there.  I would wash that thing like crazy because it always got gunk in the straw, but I didn't know about that little crevice right there.  Nasty, huh?  I'm gonna have to find a way to clean that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...