Thursday, June 09, 2011

Random Facts of the Day

  • Today I bought salsa at Wal*Mart (it was the good kind of salsa too, the fresh made one) and I got the hot one and now I can't eat it because it's too spicy.  And I'm no wimp to heat.   It's so good I might just endure the heat.
  • Tomorrow is pay day. Booyah!
  • I have finished 4 books so far this summer, and I'm almost done with a 5th. 
  • Tomorrow is my favorite day of the week.  I love Fridays.  Even though I work both jobs, it's still my favorite day.  Friday has a feel to it.
  • I made a new goal today to have read the Book of Mormon all the way through by my birthday (October 25th).  3 pages a day.  I can do it!
  • I am currently obsessed with "Dog Days are Over" by Florence And The Machine.  It has been on repeat on my iPod. (Music video is crazy weird but I love the song)
  • I am currently craving Yogurtland fro-yo really, really bad.  I may be addicted.
  • I'm at work sitting at the 2nd floor desk and I'm not wearing any shoes. 
  • Sometimes I dance crazy in my room with my iPod in or music blasting.  I did that today.
  • I've got an itch to spend some money on things I don't really need.
  • I love this line in the U2 song "Stuck in a Moment".  Isn't it so true?




Happy Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...