Friday, June 24, 2011

I Am The Walrus

That title has nothing to do with this post, I just have it stuck in my head.

Since I moved my Project 365 to a whole new blog (dang blogger and deleting my pictures!), I thought I'd post each week what the previous week's pictures were.  I'm also going to out a little description so I can remember what I did that day, and also so you know what's going on, and the pictures aren't totally random.




So from top to bottom, left to right:
  • Reading Ender's Game up the canyon. 
  • My mom had washed Aubrey's church clothes and had her princess dress hang drying with the other dresses. 
  • My clothes drying on the rack.
  • Photoshoot with Syretta.
  • My outfit that day.  I liked the belt with the black and gray stripped shirt.
  • Made Blackbean brownies.
  • Putting books away at work.
(Click the picture below or the link on the side of the page to visit that blog.)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...