Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sammy's Summertime Sizzles

One time I made a CD, and whenever I made CD's I would try to come up with a freakin cool name for it, and Sammy's Summertime Sizzles was one of the names I came up with.  I have no idea why though because a) I do not like to be called Sammy, except for by my sister Melissa because for some reason I let her get away with it, and b) what the heck is a Summertime Sizzle?  It sounds like a cookbook.  I guess I was going for alliteration with that one.

Anyways, I decided to share what I've been listening to lately.

So without further ado, a few songs from my summer playlist:

If You Wanna - The Vaccines
Beautiful Day - U2
Island in the Sun - Weezer
Crying Lightning - Arctic Monkeys
Extraordinary - Liz Phair
Feeling Good - Muse
How Far We've Come - Matchbox 20
(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To - Weezer
A Little Bit Stronger - Sara Evans
Mr. Brightside - The Killers
Proud Mary - Tina Turner
Rolling in the Deep - Adele
Sam's Town - The Killers
Sideways - Dierks Bentley
Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
That's The Way I Loved You - Taylor Swift
Young - Kenny Chesney
We Can Work It Out - The Beatles
Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine

Yesterday at work, my supervisor showed us this cool video.  It's a bunch of scenes from Disney movie's all put together to make this song.  It's pretty cool, so if you have a couple minutes, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...