Friday, June 24, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!





1.   The last thing I ate was       one of the black bean brownies I made yesterday.  I brought them to work to share because I'm nice like that.  And also, I didn't want to eat the whole pan by my self.  Which I probably would have.

2.  The next thing I'd like to eat is   a meal.  I have been so bad at cooking this week.  I want the whole shabang.  You know the chicken with some pasta and a salad.  Mmmmm.

3.  The best things    aren't actually things.  The things I love the most are things that I can't take with me.

4.  Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is  little, unexpected notes or surprises from friends and family.  I love those.

5.  Sports are     meh.  I could live without them.  I don't get the hype.  Please bless I marry a man who doesn't care about sports.  Ok, more realistically, isn't obsessed with sports.

6.  I miss      sleeping in.

7.  Right now I am       so excited for the weekend.  One more day.  One more day.  One more day.

2 comments:

  1. I totally hear you on the sports!!! While my dad, big sisters and friends rave about sports - especially football and baseball - my wife and I just don't. care. So luckily I married someone like me. ^_^

    I've never had black bean brownies, but I've heard a lot about them! They sound yumtastic!

    And yes, little notes and surprises DO rock!!! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I hate sports, I like when a man is into sports.. its so.. manly! hahaha. OBSESSED is hard.... when I cant tell him about my day because hes glued to the hockey game, or spend thousands on tickets every year I couldnt deal w/ it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...