1. The last thing I ate was one of the black bean brownies I made yesterday. I brought them to work to share because I'm nice like that. And also, I didn't want to eat the whole pan by my self. Which I probably would have.
2. The next thing I'd like to eat is a meal. I have been so bad at cooking this week. I want the whole shabang. You know the chicken with some pasta and a salad. Mmmmm.
3. The best things aren't actually things. The things I love the most are things that I can't take with me.
4. Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is little, unexpected notes or surprises from friends and family. I love those.
5. Sports are meh. I could live without them. I don't get the hype. Please bless I marry a man who doesn't care about sports. Ok, more realistically, isn't obsessed with sports.
6. I miss sleeping in.
7. Right now I am so excited for the weekend. One more day. One more day. One more day.