1. My most prized possession is you know, I really can't think of one. I've been wracking my brain trying to think of something. I am a pack rat, so I have lots of things that I love and cherish, but I can't think of just one. I even did the scenario of the fire in your house and you have to grab one thing, but still nothing. If we're doing non-material though, it's my family. Hands down.
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be in my twenties. I'm at the age where I can really decide and do whatever I want. It's a lot of pressure, but it's also great. The future holds in store so much and I'm excited to see what there is to come.
3. The best way to spend a weekend is not doing things you have to do during the week. Weekends are a no homework zone. They are my chance to relax and do whatever I want.
4. My outlook on life is that you have to live in the present. You can't do anything about what happened yesterday, and the future isn't here yet. Yes, you can plan, but don't forget to live right now. Experience life. Experience each moment as perfect.
5. If you want to annoy me, just cut me off in traffic and then slow down. Seriously, I think I have some serious road rage problems (not really, but maybe a little). Nothing annoys me more then someone pulling in front of me and then deciding to slow down. Gah!! My old roommate once said, "I honk because people need to be aware of their mistakes." :)
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to well, Lauren had put a food, so now all I can think of is food, but mine is fries. Seriously I can scarf those things down. Which is bad because they aren't the most healthy food in the word.
7. When dressing for the day one should remember to put on their smile and wear what you want. Fashion is always changing, and you can't keep up, so if you think it's cute, work it sista! (wow, I just said sista. I think I need more sleep ha.)