Thursday, January 20, 2011
Fill in the Blank Friday (on a Thursday)
1. My favorite quote is: I have so many quotes that I love. I keep a book full of them. But I think my all time favorite is "Whatever you are, be a good one." by Abraham Lincoln
2. A bad habit I have is: biting my nails. I have been trying to quit since the 5th grade and more then 10 years later I am still biting them. Hmmm.
3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was when: I don't know if I've had the official "grown - up" moment yet. I do lots of grown up things, like go to work and pay my bills and be responsible, but I still feel like a kid, but now I have to do things.
4. Weekends are: The best thing in the world. I wake up each Monday counting down until the next Saturday. I love the feeling Friday night, going to bed and knowing that if I don't want to get out of bed the next day until noon, I don't have to. It's great.
5. When I was a child I wished my name was: Savannah. I remember naming a little doll (which is weird because I really didn't play with dolls) Savannah because I wanted that name. But I don't even like the name now, ha.
6. I wish I was done with school. No more worries about grades and deadlines and homework. But I want to be a teacher so I guess I'll always have to worry about that.
7. A secret I have is I'd tell you but I'd have to kill you.