Monday, December 13, 2010

AHHH! It's Monday.

It's Monday! The worst day of the week.  I remember watching this Garfield cartoon when I was little and he was trying to escape Monday because he didn't like Mondays.  He was trying to get to a different country with a different time zone so he could skip Monday all together.  All this bad stuff happens to him on the way to the country and by the time he gets there, it's just barely Monday there so he has to go through two Mondays.   That is just a bad day right there.

But, on a much happier note, I am 1/2 way done with my finals. YAY!  I have my two hardest ones out of the way: Math and Children's literature.  I just have my project for my Technology in Education class and my test in Exceptional Students.

And on an EVEN happier note: Briar comes home in 2 days. 2! That's it! I can't wait to see her!

So I saw this on someones blog and busted up laughing because it's pretty much hilarious.  If you haven't seen Inception you won't really get what it's talking about.  And also, if you haven't seen Inception you really should go see it because it is AMAZING! Capital amazing. That's pretty amazing.


Isn't that just great?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...