Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sam-I-Am

so i have a 12 hr day at work today
so i've got some time to kill blogging. so here's a
little about me:



birthday: october 25.

family: oldest of 8. never a dull moment, let me tell ya.

location: currently, logan, ut. after that who knows.

likes: photography, hiking, weezer, movies, reading, family, friends,

just chillin, the office

dislikes: peas, secondhand serenade, slow drivers,

place of employment: convergys

hoping to be employed at: hopefully a graphic design teacher at a high school.


studying: graphic design, teaching

school: utah state

hometown: lehi

color: well, i like all colors, but my favorite is brown




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...