Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's not funny when....

Ok, so I'm at work and I get a text from my mom's phone that says "I see you" so I think my mom is trying to be funny and I say"Huh" and someone on my mom's phone says, "i'm outside your apartment, don't even try looking. you won't be able to see them. i'm holding them hostage." so i have to admit i was a little freaked out because why would my mom randomly play a joke on me that they were kidnapped. but then i think who the heck would want to hold my family hostage. so i text back, "who is this" and they say "i'm rafael. don't call the cops for i have snipers at the ready." so at this point i'm pretty freaked out thinking someone has kidnapped my family and is going to kill me. so i'm racking my brain trying to think if my family has some fued with someone named rafael, and text back "are you playing a joke on me? cuz this isn't funny." then i get a phone call from my mom's phone but i can't answer because i'm on a call at work. so then i get another text saying that it's my brother. i had a voicemail and i listened to it. It's my brother and he says, "this is rafael, listen to your mother scream." and then in the background my mom goes, "ahhhhhhh" and then my brother does an evil laugh and hangs up. despite the fact that i seriously thought my family was abducted, i have to admit it was pretty funny. ah, my family.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...