Sunday, July 15, 2012

Project 365.









  • The debate of whether to cut my bangs or grow them out is over.  I cut them. 
  • Drive through the Alpine Loop with my mom and cousin.
  • Painting my nails.  Which has now all been picked off.
  • Found the coolest teacher supply store that makes me feel like I've walked into teacher heaven except for the fact I have to pay for it because in my ideal teacher heaven it would all be free.
  • Headed up to my school to set up some bulletin boards and got distracted taking pictures with the photo booth props I'm going to use with my students. Gahhh! So excited!
  • My outfit for the day.
  • Rain!! Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...