Sunday, May 13, 2012

This Week








  • Editing pictures and watching Ever After. I love that movie!
  • Waiting.
  • Coconut M&M's.  Dinner of champions.
  • I love that my dad uses two pairs of glasses to see.  He takes the term bifocals a little too seriously.
  • Briar got her wisdom teeth out and wrapped a bag of broccoli and a bag of green beans with an ace bandage as ice packs. 
  • Dang crack in my window from the roofers throwing their scraps off the roof.  Pretty irked at that.
  • Laying in my parents bed watching Matilda with my siblings.  You're never to old to lay in your parents bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...