Thursday, April 26, 2012

You can be blasé about some things but not about Titanic







Ah, Titanic.  This will go down as one of the best movies ever.  I finally got around to seeing it on Wednesday.  I'm not the biggest fan of 3D but I really wanted to see it in the theater again, so it was worth having to wear the annoying glasses for 3 hours.  We went to a matinee on a weekday so there was no one else in the theater.  It was pretty awesome.  There is something about that movie on the big screen that makes my tear ducts go crazy.  Like the scene where Rose is on the safety boat going down and Jack is on the Titanic and they are just looking at each other.  Or the scene when the old people are laying on the bed with the water is coming in their room.  I'm getting teary eyed just thinking about it.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...