Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fill in the Blank!



1.  Today is a great day because,   it was my last final.  Ahhh!!! Such a good feeling!  

2.   Tomorrow I will   go to work, and then since I no longer have school my goal is to deep clean my room.  Go through my clothes, all my papers, under my bed, etc.  Spring cleaning time! 

3.  My favorite time of day is    the time right after the sun goes down but before it gets dark     because     the clouds are usually gorgeous and it's such a brief moment  .

4. Sometimes you just have to     learn to let go of the things that are holding you back and realize that there is something so much better ahead.

5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is   "Stay" by Sugarland.

6. My favorite accessory is    a cute pair of earrings or a scarf .

7.  My favorite thing about this week was   going and seeing Titanic in the movie theater.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...