Sunday, April 08, 2012

This Week.








  • The best Girl Scout cookies there are.  
  • Indiana's talent show.  He played "Naive" by the Kooks and had all the girls swooning.
  • Converse are not comfortable to stand in for 8 hours.  Note to self: need new shoes for teaching.
  • Isaac was in a school production of "Mary Poppins" and they did such a good job!  I'm not just saying that because my bro was in it and it's what you have to say.  I was very impressed that 5th and 6th graders could do as good a job as they did.  
  • Tired after a long day of school and babysitting.
  • One of the boys I babysat trying to butter me up with dandelions.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...