Wednesday, April 04, 2012


Linking up with Gentri today!

1. If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
Well, I originally was going to say be able to read people's minds, because hello, that would be cool, but then I saw that Gentri picked Teleportation and I changed because being able to teleport would be so so so cool!

2. If you could hold the world record for something, what would it be for and why?
I would want to hold the world record for eating the most hot dogs.  I know that sounds weird, but I think it's crazy people can eat that many hot dogs!  And the winners are usually these little 80lb Chinese guys that can chow down a hot dog like no ones business.  I want to beat them!

3. What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
Snail.  It sounds better if you say the French name though, Escargot.

4. Where would you hide something if you didn't want it to be found?
The Room of Requirement of course.

5. What is one of your Spring and/ or Easter traditions?
For Easter, my mom usually does baskets for all us kids, and she'll give us a Church book or CD or something like that to keep the holiday centered around the true meaning rather than the Easter Bunny.


6. Would you rather have to make all of your own clothes (including patterns), cook dinner from scratch every night, or walk everywhere you wanted to go?
Man, this is a hard one.  I'm thinking cook dinner from scratch because then it would a) force me to learn how to cook things that don't requiring just microwaving, b) hopefully force me to like cooking, and c) it would probably help me eat better, healthier foods.

7. What is your most embarrassing moment? 
One time I was on a date with a bunch of people I didn't really know and we were at Extreme Sports.  We were all trying out the mechanical bull and it was my turn.  I went to get on the bull and underestimated how much upper body strength it would take to get on the bull so I couldn't get on.  I kept trying to get on but because of the embarrassment my arms were no longer working and I couldn't get on.  Then I hear someone talking to my date saying, "Maybe you should go help your date" and I was pretty much humiliated because no one else had trouble getting on the bull. 

I don't know if this is the most embarrassing, but it was the first thing that came to mind.  And don't worry, I eventually got on the bull all by myself.

2 comments:

  1. Aw! Group dates are the worst (in my opinion. Unless they're with lots of people you know. WHich is basically just hanging out). But I LOVE your answers! I can't believe I didn't think of the room of requirement! Doh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter reference - YES! You are officially my favorite!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...