Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines Day

Valentines Day has always been a special day for my family.  We are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and we believe that families can be together forever.  When I was young my family had the opportunity to go to the Temple and be sealed together.  We went on Valentines Day and so each year is a reminder that I am stuck with my crazy family forever. Ha! Just kidding.  When we adopted Aubrey and Issac we went and had them sealed to us on the same day.  My mom always makes a nice dinner (this year was chicken, potato skins, and green beans) and we each get a little gift bag.  Since Briar is in Virginia we Skyped her and set the computer up on a chair while we ate.







I'm pretty sure I'm still in a sugar coma from all the crap I ate yesterday.  So worth it though.  I hope everybody had a great Valentines and got to spend it with the people they love :)

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...