Haven't done Fill in the Blank in a while so I thought I would link up today.
1. The love of my life is right now, it's my family and friends. All of them. I have multiple loves .
2. Falling in love is the best feeling ever .
3. Marriage is something I look forward to .
4. The longest relationship I've ever had was um, like 4ish months. Maybe a little longer.
5. The key to a good relationship is putting the other person first.
6. I feel loved when someone does something for me. Just little things, like a note or little gesture or something like that.
7. My favorite quote about love is “Love is a temporary madness, it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love", which any fool can do. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident.”