Friday, December 30, 2011

Fill in the Blank





1.   New Years is    a new start.  I know that sounds cliche, but it really does feel like it's a start over  .

2.   One of my New Year's resolutions will be  well, I have lots, but overall, it's just to be a better Sam     .

3.  A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to   ummm, yeah I don't remember because they usually last a week and then I don't keep up with them.  But this year will be different! Ya baby!

4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was   see answer above    .

5.  This year I will be spending New Year's Eve   with some awesome friends  .

6.  If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be   to win a million dollars.  It's a far fetch, but dream big or go home, right? 

7.  2012 is going to be   amazing :)  .

Link up

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog & for that sweet comment! I will do a before & after picture post soon! :)

    Love you blog. Excited to be your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree- cliche as it sounds, the new year is just such a clean, fresh start. Have a happy new year! Hope your weekend is magical. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...