Sunday, October 09, 2011

Sunday Musings from a Sleep Deprived College Student

Love this quote from the book I am reading right now:

Isn't this true?  This hit home to me.  I find myself asking every one else what I should do/think/say/be/etc. and yet the only person who should matter when asking this question is me.  I get worried listening to myself sometimes because I am so indecisive.  I always second guess myself, and it's so hard to trust yourself sometimes.  My sister, Briar, said one time, "It's big to trust others, but it's huge to trust yourself."  I love that. When I think about it, I've never steered myself wrong before.  I've made mistakes, sure. Loads of them.  But when I listen to my heart, and when I listen to my Heavenly Father, I end up where I need to be.

Also, the link to my button doesn't work.  So if you've tried using it and it takes you to some weird Picasa album, yeah just ignore that.  I'm not sure what I did wrong. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments! I really do love them! I'm a slacker when it comes to responding, but it really makes my day to hear what you have to say :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...